Thursday, May 26, 2005

Welcome fellow Selling North Idaho Members

Every Thursday I go to a group in Cda. Every other week we are Selling North Idaho Toastmaster, where we practice and improve our communication and speaking skills. The other weeks we are a book study group, where we study sales books to improve our business, marketing, and selling skills. It's a great group if you are looking to improve your business or sales. We meet at Zi-Spa. Anyone is welcome to join us. The webiste link is posted under links.

Today I introduced this blog to the group. I look forward to many of you joining into this blog and posting your sales experiences and ideas to help each other.

Another subject we discussed this morning in the group is the software program, ACT! for time management. Let me know if any of you are interested in training of this program. I meet set up a mini study group for those interested, but I need to know how many would attend. The other thing is I could work with you one on one.

No comments:

Google Search

Google