Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Take a Break

I had to get an earlier start than usual this morning to make my 7:00 am dentist appointment, FUN, not! So I'm still working on more coffee to get me going, but I don't think its working very well. I've got house work to do, but I'm begining to wonder, what's the use? The front yard is nothing but dirt, my front window still isn't in, and the porch isn't finished. I'll sure be glad when it's done.

James finally had to give in a call in sick to work yesterday. He has pushed himself to the limit and his body refused to get going yesterday. What ever time he hasn't spent working over time to pay for this endeavor he has spent working on the remodel project.

We only have enough for my front window that I need to order, left. So this little project will be coming to an end after we finish the front porch, which we have the wood for. I don't know if I will get grass this year, that may have to wait. But it really looks amazing compared to the old front yard. For the life of me I can't find a picture of the old front yard. I'll have to keep looking because it is a big difference!

For now I will post a serious of photos of what it currently looks like.

No comments:

Google Search

Google