Sunday, July 23, 2006

Where does time go?

I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday. It was Christopher's, my oldest, birthday. So we spent the day over at Grandma and Grandpa. He is now nine. Time flies by too fast and before you know it they are grown. Especially Christopher. He is becoming so mature for nine, and maybe that's because he has two much younger siblings. Even my neighbor told me the other day that my son is too smart to argue with. It's infuriating, because when he does argue with you he is smart enough to have the facts to back up his argument. He is a smart boy and a great deal of help these days especially with his sister while we are in the middle of this remodel. Still I hate to see him grow up so fast.

He got a new bike from Grandma and Grandpa for his birthday and is loving life right now.

No comments:

Google Search

Google