- Less trips to the store!!! Loved that!
- Spent less money. (I spent a bit more on the initial grocery trip to restock my pantry with spices, pastas and such) I only made one more trip to the store and spent another $40. Compared to 4-5 trips, spending at least $40 each time on tip of the initial shopping trip.
- Stayed very close to my budget.
- Came home with everything I needed at the store. No coming home says "oops, if forgot to get..... &..... &........ That's never good. Especially when you spent your full budget.
- Spent less time in the kitchen, trying to figure out what to make
- Even complicated meals seemed less of a hassle since I knew how much time I would need for each meal, I could plan my day around it.
- One day planning
- One day shopping
- One day packing and freezing
So as you can see the benifits made the planning well worth it. So I need to do my planning again today or tomorrow.