Friday, March 23, 2007

Thank God for my Laptop

I finally got my laptop fixed about two weeks ago. Which has been a saving grace, because my basement where my office was is a construction zone! I sure can't wait until my husband gets my office finished.

Then yesterday the unthinkable happened. My main computer crashed. I can't figure it out. I'm afraid it may have been a virus, but I don't know. I don't have a few hundred bucks to have someone come look at it right now. So I guess I'll be living off my laptop for now.

I'll be glad when all this remodel is done too. We still need to put down wood floors in the front room and hall. Then in the basement we need to install our windows to make that room a master bed room, so the oldest can have our old room. Then fix up the family room a bit. Last finish building my office. Then the remodel will be on hold until we can pay off the cards and save the big bucks to build the down stairs bathroom, expand the side of the house for the kitchen and remodel it, and remodel the upstairs bathroom. That's not to mention that we still need a show.

Some days I think we would have been better off buying property and building from scratch. I probably would have spent the same.

No comments:

Google Search

Google