- Be careful of your associations. People with bad attitudes bring down those around them.
- Gittomer has a great idea. Every morning read a couple pages from a positive, encouraging, inspiring book.
- Find phrases of encouragement and post them on your computer screen.
- exercise daily. I love this one and it goes a long way toward helping me. I've been really bummed lately because my asthma has kept me from getting on the treadmill every morning which is my usually routine (maybe next week it'll be better).
- Set goals that challenge you but that are achievable. Then when you achieve them you'll be amazed how that will boost you attitude. If the bosses goal seem out of reach then set smaller steps for your self in working up to those goals, and enjoy the journey instead of stressing over the end result.
- I'm sure there are many more maybe you could come up with another attitude booster and share with the rest of us.
Now this weeks posting can apply to everyone. It's not just a sales thing. When you have a sour attitude the glass is always half empty and nothing ever goes right. But when you see the glass half full and you know there is a silver lining behind every cloud, and you realize everything happens for a reason then nothing can penetrate you shell and bring you down.
Have you ever noticed that some people always get the breaks in life and they are always so full of life. Well that can be you, so take some steps to make it happen.
Your life is what you make of it!