Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Calling all Stay/Work at Home Moms/Dads

I have been searching for a group of stay or work at home moms and dads in this area. There are many groups out there that have formed, but I can't find any here in the Post Falls, Coeur d'Alene, ID area. If any one knows of a group already in existence then please let me know.

If there is no group, then lets consider making one. I would like to find other moms and dads in this area that stay at home with their children, even if they work from home.

I always thought I would be the working mom, but as many of you know the birth of my third child changed that for me. I could no longer afford daycare and I physically couldn't keep doing everything any longer. Now I miss the adult contact.

So here is what I would like to do. Join a group of stay/work at home moms/dads in this area or start one. Please write back and let me know what you think or if you are interested.

1 comment:

Idaho Dad said...

Hi Amy,

Well, I'm a stay-at-home dad (big surprise!). How old are your kids again? Mine are 8 and 5. Let me know what kind of group you compile. My email is on my blog. I don't know of any groups around here either.

Google Search

Google