Friday, June 17, 2005

Summer Break!!!

Well the first week is over and I think I survived! This was the first week of summer break, so instead of two children (who I get a break from during nap time) all day I had three home all day. My two oldest are boys 3 and 7. I've broken up fights, taken away toys, heard cries, screams and yes.. no... yes.... no arguments, and heard "MOM!!!!" too many times. At least the baby isn't old enough to drive me crazy yet.

My other adventure has been researching our genealogy. It has been very interesting. I've been on Ancestery.com all week. The neat thing is to find census records, military registration cards, birth records, etc. of my ancestors that I can print a copy of. The most interesting discovery this week was when I found record of an older sister of my husband's grandfather that no one knew about.

I've also been doing a little bit of work this week to. I went out on a limb earlier. My husband had given a rough quote to a customer and I was reluctant to increase that quote, but knew I needed to when the project became bigger then we had originally thought. I called her and explained the price increase and surprisingly she understood and was glad to pay the extra!

I hope next week we will be able to get started on building our first standard ladder rack to sell to the dealers.

No comments:

Google Search

Google